Agile, Cost-effective Oracle Application Development
ennVee helps organizations design, develop, deploy, and maintain enterprise solutions at ¼ of the traditional cost (which represents up to 75% reduction in operational costs).
We work closely with each client to define a comprehensive technical solution that blends business and industry knowledge with technology to meet application development needs. Our global service delivery model and well-defined development methodology enables us to provide quality solutions, accelerated deliver and significant cost savings to each client. Learn more about our Support Methodology.
Application Development Services
We build client-specific solutions for developing systems from concept development, application development, to post implementation support and services. Our vast experience and expertise in custom application development, enables us to develop client-specific solutions often using existing resources.
- Developing a comprehensive hybrid and/or on-shore migration strategy
- Organization Structure
- Modifying existing processes to support new arrangements
- Effective Knowledge Transfers
- Environment Replication or Transfer
- Communication Channels and Process
- Transition Task Management
- Multi-tiered support for Oracle applications (Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4)
- Defined workflow, operating procedures, deliverables and skills for each tier
- Service Level-based reporting to measure performance and improvements
- Low cost alternative to develop and support your Oracle applications
- Rich organic knowledge to support Oracle applications
- Methodologies, Toolkits, checklists, Standard Operating Procedures
- Performance guarantee of resources
- Pricing models: T&M, fixed cost or set number of hours per month
- Measurable savings and Low Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO)
Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
It can be tasking to find developers that can manage all of the Oracle ADF Tiers, and assemble a complex application using industry best practices. ennVee’s ADF developers have used ADF extensively to build task lists, collaboration portals, and expose web service layers for applications that need to enforce business rules, security, and audit requirements. ennVee can help you decide if ADF is right to solve any business challenge, and provide skilled professionals to design and implement complex ADF applications tailored to your specifications.
- Build rich User Interfaces and powerful Web Service layers from the same business component layer to centralize business logic
- Plug information from any data source (databases, web services, Oracle Applications, BPEL, etc.) in a unified fashion to be displayed in a rich user interface
- Oracle Forms to ADF Conversions
- Integration Adapters exposed as Business Components or Web Services are useful for exposing application functionality to middleware for integration with other systems and processes
- ADF can be embedded into WebCenter portals or used to extend functionality within Oracle Applications through OAF