Automation-Focused Methodology To Manage Complex Application Portfolios
Since inception, ennVee has provided application service delivery to many clients across all major industry verticals. The knowledge, expertise and experience in providing support for Oracle EBS 11i and R12 has been captured in our application service delivery methodology.
We have built a strong portfolio of tools to accelerate and automate the service delivery process, moving away from a reactive to adaptive approach. We guarantee that the client’s user community gains confidence in the business applications’ usage quickly through a 4-stage service delivery methodology.
Service Delivery Automation (SDA)
Support Methodology Process
The Transition and Stabilization stages ensure that application support is transitioned to ennVee team and moves towards steady-state support. During Optimization and Transformation, ennVee provides value through service innovation, service improvement and business process simplification.
Dual-Shore Support Model
Our on-shore/off-shore capability helps clients reduce the cost and complexity of Oracle application management, achieve higher operational efficiencies, and enhance business performance while minimizing disruptions.
Managed Services Framework
- Flexible Pricing – multiple pricing options are available based on each client’s service delivery model
- Proactive Service Delivery – Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and SIP
- Scalable Resourcing – seamless transparency of service delivery resources
- Reporting & Analytics – complete visibility into service delivery operations
- Cutting-Edge – cross-skilled resources that multi-task effectively